- The Literacy Collaborative provides a comprehensive instructional literacy framework that includes Reading Workshop, Guided Reading, Writing workshop, and Language and Word Study.
- Reading A-Z is a leveled literacy resource that provides literature as well as science materials at your reader's level. Resources support differentiated instruction within a mixed age/ability classroom.
Benchmark Assessment System (BAS)
- District-wide students' reading levels are assessed multiple times throughout the year to track progress using the Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System (BAS). Data informs practice and intervention.
- Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces, or ALEKS, is a web-based math program that provides lessons and assessment at your learner's appropriate level.
Zones of Regulation/5-Point Scale
- Zones of Regulation is a curriculum that provides students with a framework and tools for identifying emotions and determining effective strategies to regulate them.
Strategies for Teaching Based on Autism Research: STARS Curriculum
- The STARS curriculum is a research-based program for teaching students with Autism using the principals of behavior modification.
Add+Vantage Math Recovery (AVMR)
- AVMR is a supplemental math program that assesses students' mathematical understanding and strategies and provides resources (games and instruction) to increase skills.
Aggression Replacement Training (ART)
- Licensed staff pairs with county probation workers to provide a social skills class target.
- An integrated mind and body approach to teaching emotional regulation, communication skills, trust and empathy.