- 1:1 Resources - Staff Page
- Resources for Substitute Teachers
- Equipment and Lab Check-out Calendars and Troubleshooting
- TECH DIY and Resources
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER RESOURCES
More available on the site
Tips for helping students login to Schoology:
Logging in from computer or Chromebook:
1. Be sure to use the STUDENT LOGIN LINKS that are located on the BHMS website (Schoology icon). DO NOT search for Schoology in a browser, this will most-likely take them to the wrong place.
a. To go directly to the web address use: school.district196.org
2. Use the student ID for user name and Collab password to login. DO NOT use the whole apps email address. Only the student ID number is needed.
Logging in through the Schoology on an iPad
1. Open the Schoology app
2. Click on Find your School or Domain
3. Type in “District 196” and choose District 196, Rosemount, MN
3. This will bring them to the correct login screen where they can use the student ID for user name and Collab password to login. DO NOT use the whole apps email address. Only the student ID number is needed.
1. Once they have logged into the app on their iPad, they should not have to sign in again. However, it seems that sometimes with updates or when connecting to a new Wi-Fi, logging in again is required.
2. Using the links on our website will take them to the correct place to log in in a browser.
3. Information to help students login is available on the STUDENT RESOURCES page of our website. This is a great place for students to go to find the information and links they need for everything at BHMS.