Parent Quick Links
- Attendance Information
- Electronic Device Policy
- 2018-19 iPad Student Agreement and Optional Protection Plan info
- Panther Pause Newsletter
- Lunch/Breakfast Menus
- BHMS Handbook and Calendar
Grade Access/ Activities and Fees
- Schoology Resources
- Parent Schoology Login
- Campus Portal Login - Parent Access
- Field Trip Information
- 2017-18 Parent Survey RESULTS
- BHMS Site Council - 2018-19 Application Available
- Booster Club/Volunteer Opportunities
- Parent-Teacher Conferences (Nov and Feb)
- School Supply List
- Prospective/New Students
- Elective Registration
- Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
Black Hawk Middle School Mission and Beliefs
To help students develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills to enable them to be successful and productive members of a diverse, global society.
Maintaining a safe, inclusive, and respectful student-centered environment.
Fostering partnerships among school, families, and the community.
Setting high academic standards where all are accountable for their learning.
Implementing an inquiry-based curriculum that is challenging and creative.
Incorporating innovative technology to enhance learning.
18-19 BHMS cal.pdf