6th Grade Parent Night
Thursday, September 14, 6-7:30 PM
7th Grade Parent Night
Monday, September 18, 6 PM
8th Grade Parent Night
Tuesday, September 19, 6 PM
Parent Quick Links
Black Hawk Middle School Mission and Beliefs
To help students develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills to enable them to be successful and productive members of a diverse, global society.
- Maintaining a safe, inclusive, and respectful student-centered environment.
- Fostering partnerships among school, families, and the community.
- Setting high academic standards where all are accountable for their learning.
- Implementing an inquiry-based curriculum that is challenging and creative.
- Incorporating innovative technology to enhance learning.
Beginning the 2017-18 school year, District 196 will be changing to a new parent portal, ParentVUE. For more information, please go to the district’s website at http://www.district196.org. Additional information and instructions will be provided prior to the start of school in the fall.