Registration information --- 2019 - 2020
Incoming 9th Grade Registration Video
10-12th Grade Registration Video
"HOW-TO" REGISTRATION Video -- For those who were absent during pre-registration instruction or need a refresher
Registration for the 2019-20 school year will begin soon. Here is some important information for all families:
- Teachers/students will discuss core class selections and elective choices during the week of Jan 2-4.
- The counselors meet with all students in computer labs between January 8 - 10 to provide assistance with the registration process. A link to the full Course Registration Guide is above. Extra registration sheets will be available in the Student Services Office. Additionally, counselors will meet with all of our middle school students as well in mid-January.
- January 8 - January 25 is the Open Window time frame for online registration. All students should finalize registration for their courses for next year during this time frame. For those individuals who do not have access to the internet at home, you may use computers that belong to relatives, neighbors, or the public library. Registration may also be completed at AVHS in our Media Center. CLICK HERE to register on Campus.
- If you prefer to come to AVHS to register online, or if you feel you need advice from counselors, please come to AVHS during Parent-Teacher conferences on January 17, 2019 from 4:30 - 8:30 p.m. or January 18, 2019 from 7:00 - 10:00 a.m. We are happy to assist you and to provide internet access.
- If you have specific questions about your student's academic status, please review the transcript on Campus or contact your student's counselor at 952-431-8218. If you have questions that have not been answered here, please feel free to contact Pete Buesgens by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Development Video