New Student and Registration information 2017 - 2018
Click the image to watch an informational video.
Registration for the 2017-18 school year has begun. Here is some important information for all families:
- A video with information regarding scheduling became available during the week of December 19.
- The counselors meet with all students in their classrooms between January 4 - 9 to provide assistance with the registration process. A link to the full Course Registration Guide is above. Extra registration sheets are available in the Student Services Office.
- January 4 - January 25 is the Open Window time frame for online registration. All students should finalize registration for their courses for next year during this timeframe. For those individuals who do not have access to the internet at home, you may use computers that belong to relatives, neighbors, or the public library. Registration may also be completed at AVHS in our Media Center.
- Specific online registration instructions were mailed home in late December. The instructions were also given to students in their classrooms and are currently available in our Student Services Office. The AVHS website hosts the registration links and all needed information.
- If you prefer to come to AVHS to register online, or if you feel you need advice from counselors, please come to AVHS during Parent-Teacher conferences on January 19, 2017 from 4:30 - 8:30 p.m. or January 20, 2017 from 7:00 - 10:00 a.m. We are happy to assist you and to provide internet access.
- If you have specific questions about your student 's academic status, please review the transcript on the Parent Portal or contact your student 's counselor at 952-431-8218. If you have questions that have not been answered here, please feel free to contact Pete Buesgens at 952-431-8211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org