A District 196 School. One District. Infinite Possibilities.
We’re glad you’re here. Apple Valley High School is a state and nationally recognized high school that offers something for all students, including a rigorous curriculum, award-winning arts programs and championship athletic teams. Our fabrication lab and science, technology, engineering and math focus emphasizes critical thinking, creativity, innovation and real-world problem-solving skills that prepare students for post-secondary education and careers in high-demand STEM-related fields.
Welcome back for the 2018-19 school year
Support for all new and returning students will be provided through an extended advisory during the morning hours. Information on the following items can be found by clicking the link:
- Add money to meal account: https://district196.feepay.com
- Complete the 18-19 iPad User Agreement (choose ACCEPT or DECLINE Protection Plan): https://district196.feepay.com
- Get information about student schedules: https://tinyurl.com/18-19FallSchedule
- Information about activities: https://tinyurl.com/AVActivities
- Information about athletics: https://tinyurl.com/AVAthletics
The AVHS administration, faculty, and staff look forward to hosting families for a combined Open House and Fall Conferences Event on October 4 and 5.
The Homecoming Dance will take place on Saturday, October 6, 8 - 11 pm at AVHS. Tickets will be sold during lunches September 27 - October 4 from the school store. Tickets are $10 per person.
A completed guest form is required if your guest does not attend AVHS. This form can be found below and must be signed by the guest's school administration and returned to AVHS prior to purchasing tickets. Completed guest forms may be picked up in the Attendance Office. Please bring this form with you when purchasing tickets. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
*Print the Homecoming GUEST FORM HERE
Picture day was Friday, Sept 7.
Order school pictures online through Tues., Sept 11 at 11:59pm: mylifetouch.com
There will be more opportunities to order pictures when picture packets arrive in a couple of weeks.
PICTURE RETAKES WILL BE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9.
MONDAY - FRIDAY 7:00am to 4:00pm
Click on any box below for more information.
· Photographers, students, or parents can submit a senior photo.
· Must be submitted before Friday, December 7th, 2018.
· Must be color, JPEG, and at least 300 dpi.
· No names, brands, hand gestures, or inappropriate clothing.
· If a senior photo is not received by the deadline, it will not be included in the yearbook.