To Register for sports: Registration on Fee Pay for Fall/Winter/Spring Sports will begin on July 15.
1. On a web browser, go to https://district196.feepay.com/
2. Login with the email address associated with the parent FeePay account. You can reset your password here if needed. There are no transaction fees assessed to the user when using FeePay for online payment.
3. Once in Activities: select the sport you wish to register for and participate in.
Sport Physicals: ALL participants are required to have a current physical (within last three years) on file. If your physical is more than three years old, you will not be allowed to register or participate. The physical date must be valid through the end of the sports season. If you get a message saying “Valid Physical is Required” it means the physical we have on file either has already expired or will expire before the end of the season. In either case, your student will need a new physical to participate in athletics for the 2019-20 school year. Please contact Wendy Beckman at 952-431-8205 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need clarification on your physical expiration date. Physical Clearance Forms to Participate are available by clicking here: http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/publications/code/forms/PhysicalExam.pdf . Please be sure this form is filled out by your medical provider as other medical charts, etc. are NOT valid for sports participation physicals. Completed physical forms need to be turned in to the Apple Valley Athletic Office in person, faxed to 952-431-8744 or scanned and emailed to email@example.com. If you need a new physical, you may go to your family physician or visit a local CVS Medical Clinic (usually around $50).
4. After successful online registration you will receive a Confirmation Receipt for your records. Your coach will also receive an automatic electronic communication that you are registered after successful completion of the process.
2019 Apple Valley Speed and Strength Presents a SUMMER opportunity:
Gain an edge in strength and speed! All students in the Apple Valley High School attendance area are invited to participate in the Apple Valley High School Strength and Speed Training Program, designed to provide students with instruction and training in developing physical skills. Excel through a personalized program that includes use of kettle-balls, Vertimax, ropes, dots, speed ladders, Plyo boxes, speed training and weight training. Benefit from the skills of experienced and committed coaches who will use current training methods with modern training equipment. Don't miss this opportunity to participate in the largest summer program offered at Apple Valley High School! Receive a camp T-shirt.
Times Listed Below for Athletes going into grades 6-12 for the '19-'20 school year:
Dates: June 10th - August 2nd (Mon-Thurs) with the MSHSL Blackout Period June 30th - July 7th
Groups Warm-up Weight room Speed/Agility
Group 1 (Hockey 8-12) 7:45-8:00 am 8:00-8:30 am 8:35-9:00 am
Group 2 (Boys 10-12) 8:15-8:30 am 8:30–9:00 am 9:05-9:25 am
Group 3 (Boys 9) 8:45-9:00 am 9:00-9:30 am 9:35-9:55 am
Group 4 (Boys 6-8) 9:15-9:30 am 9:30-10:00 am 10:05-10:25 am
Group 5 (Girls 6-12) 9:45-10:00 am 10:00-10:30 am 10:30-10:55 am
*******Times are subject to change based on Enrollment and Attendance********
To Register for Grades 9-12:
Grades 9-12 $125
1. Go to: https://district196.feepay.com/
2. Select: Activities and login with the email address associated with the parent Fee Pay account.
3. Once in activities select: 2019 AVHS Summer Speed and Strength Champions Program
To Register for Grades 6-8: Click here
Grades 6-8 $75