The student yearbook staff works hard to give an accurate portrayal of all that our school has to offer. We create a book that not only records, but also celebrates all of our highlights through the past school year.
Aerie staff (students in grades 9-12) must conduct interviews, attend school events, and photograph everything that AVHS does (and it is a lot!). This is a three-trimester class, as well as a co-curricular activity.
If you have highlights, notable events, or awesome action shots, please upload them to to https://images.jostens.com/410483674.
Senior Photos: Parents, students, and photographers can upload directly to https://images.jostens.com/410483674.
Senior Voice submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
The ‘senior ad’ or baby congratulatory photos are handled directly through Jostens; the mailer was sent home in June 2018.
· Photographers, students, or parents can do this.
· Must be submitted before Friday, December 7th, 2018.
· Must be color, JPEG, and at least 300 dpi.
· No names, brands, hand gestures, or inappropriate clothing.
· If it is not received by the deadline, it will not be included in the yearbook.