Organic-Based Lawn Fertilization
A healthy example of what our Organic Based Program can do for your lawn
This program has been designed for those customers that have concerns about synthetic lawn care, but still want the benefits of a green, healthy lawn. Your lawn is a big part of your home's appearance, and is a valuable asset to your home's value. An attractive landscape adds to the value of your home and property as well as having many environmental benefits.
Your Home's Value
- Not only is green, thick turf attractive, but healthy turf will promote social pride & neighborliness.
- A healthy yard gives your children a place to play. Creating a thick bed of grass provides a soft play area cushioning the ground to help prevent injury from falls.
- Turf absorbs air pollutants.
- Turf acts as a filter, reducing and preventing excessive runoff from getting to the groundwater.
- Turf root systems stabilize soil reducing wind, rain and runoff erosion.
- Healthy stands of turf reduce noise pollution.
- Just 25 squre feet of turf provides enough oxygen to support one person for an entire day.
You deserve to enhance your home with a thick, green, healthy lawn!
A program of dry granular Organic-Based Fertilizer combined with Lawn Aeration will give your lawn a chance to multiply, thickening the turf while crowding out unwanted lawn weeds. This "crowding" technique is designed for turf to multiply and "move in" to take over the lawn, leaving little room for weeds to grow. This method of "crowding" can successfully reduce a large percentage of weeds over time, but it should not be considered as a complete weed control. However, weed control treatments are available at no extra cost at the customer's request.
4 TIMELY APPLICATIONS APPROXIMATELY 3-6 WEEKS APART
GRANULAR ORGANIC-BASED FERTILIZER will add a balanced blend of nutrients to your lawn to increase its ability to multiply into a thick, healthy, weed-free lawn.
- 1st APPLICATION: (May, June)
- 2nd APPLICATION: (June, early July)
- 3rd APPLICATION: (July, August)
- 4th APPLICATION: (August, September)
Our Commitment To Safety
Evergreen Lawn Service is committed to the health and safety of its employees, customers and the public, as well as the protection of the environment. All materials are applied in label recommended solutions. Treatments are applied by Trained, Licensed & Certified Applicators in Minnesota & Wisconsin.
Evergreen Lawn Service applications provide the advantage of professional handling and application of these materials. The names, concentrations and labels of all materials used are available upon request.