Preschool Weekly Newsletter
December 10-14, 2018.
Dear Preschool Families,
This week, students read traditional books about different celebrations around the world. Also, We read a book called; Tree Counts and Abiyoyo. Also, they revisited 3D shapes and the use of their senses to continue with our tree study investigation. Children have also been learning about christmas traditions, songs, rhymes, creating various crafts. They are very excited in preparing a wonderful christmas show for all of you. I hope you can join us on Friday December 14th at the CAA for their performance.
SECOND STEP SKILL
Week 15: Naming Feelings
Semana 14: Decir que se siente
- Thursday December 13th: Christmas Breakfast Potluck in homeroom class.
- Friday December 14th: Winter Show
10:15 am - Preschool and Kindergarten - Covered Athletic Area (CAA)
Winter Market by: PTO/ Time: 8.15am -11:30
- Friday December 14th: Last day of school - Early Dismissal: 11:00 am.
- Monday January 7th: Teacher’s work day
- Tuesday January 8th: Classes resume
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
- SeeSaw Sign-in (Please contact your child’s teacher if you have not received an email invite from her.)
- Please bring a water bottle, pillow and a sweater to school every day
- Also, please remember to label your child’s name on any item your child brings to school.
- Remember school’s policy on sickness prevention, keep your child at home if he/she is sick.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact your child’s teacher.
Ms. Lorena Gonzalez (K4A) email@example.com
Mrs. Alejandra Arguello (K4B) firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Patricia Jarquin (K4C) email@example.com
Mrs. Rossana Morice (K3A) firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Nylda Romero (K3B) email@example.com
Mrs. Marcela Morales (Music & Movement) firstname.lastname@example.org
MUSIC AND MOVEMENT
Our year is almost coming to an end, as we welcome December. In class, we are still working hard at learning new and fun skills. The students have loved playing with bean bags and balloons. Next week, we will practice catching with a scoop and kicking hard!
If you have any questions about how you can implement these games at home, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Ms. M & Ms. Jeyling