Professional experience includes: K-12 Teacher, Instructional Technology Specialist and Business (Sales, Marketing and Management).
- Google Certified Trainer, Educator, Innovator, & Administrator, International Speaker & Instructional Technology Training Specialist - Professional Training & Resource Development of Google Apps for Edu and Instructional Technology. Professional Services include course content development, webinars, onsite training for teachers and administration, conference & event presentations.
- Virtual Instructor & NH Certified Experienced Teacher K-12, Business & Technology (eligible for FLA certification & Advanced Certification in Online Instruction)- Business Education, Career Development, Advanced Computer Applications, Web Page Development, Electronic Portfolio, Keyboarding
- Technology Integration Specialist - Going at Warp Speed Using Google tools (coming from constant traffic jams using Microsoft tools)
- Technology Administration - Google Admin Specialist (Prior Administration of PowerSchool, Active Directory, First Class, Sakai. Basic networking administration with both Mac /PC.
- Web Development ~ Teach Web Design 1 & 2;
- Sales & Marketing Management - Distribution, Wholesale, Retail, Real Estate, Graphic Design
- Advanced Professional Certificate in Online Teaching, Lesley University, 2011.
- Master of Education, Technology in Education, Lesley University, May 21, 2011
- Bachelor of Science, Business Education, Southern NH University, 1998
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Southern NH University, 1994
- Associate of Science, Liberal Arts, Southern NH University, 1992