At Arizona, our school counselors support students as they transition from elementary to middle school and from middle school to high school. Our counselors provide a wide range of services in the school and community, including, but not limited to:
• Direct counseling services to students individually and in groups.
• Support students in developing an individual plan for academic success.
• Provide education and support services to students and parents.
• Work collaboratively with students, parents, and teachers to identify and remove barriers that may impede student achievement.
• Provide college and career awareness, exploration, and planning services.
• Collaboration and coordination of more in-depth services needed through community based agencies.
As counselors we believe in providing access to learning experiences that promote a high quality of life. We look forward to working with you and your student(s) this year!
Mrs. Zamora, Mrs. Alvarado, and Mrs. Esparza