HJH Theatre Arts
I graduated from Texas A & M University, August of 1994. with my BA in History with a minor in English. Over the past twenty-five years, I have taught 7th and 8th grade history, 6th and 7th grade ELA , and Theatre. This will be my twenty-second year in Alvin ISD at Harby Junior High. I have just completed my masters degree at University of Houston Clear Lake in Library and Information Science and Teacher Technology.
I've been married to my amazing husband Thomas for twenty-two years, and we have three daughters, Ashley (33), Cassidy (20), and Haylie (18). This fall Cassidy will be starting her junior year at SFA , and Haylie will be starting her freshman year at Texas A & M University.
1st Period - Theatre Arts 1
2nd Period - Theatre Arts 1
3rd Period - Theatre Arts 2
4th Period - Conference
5th Period - Technical Theatre
6th Period - 6th Grade Intro to Theate
7th Period - 6th Grade Intro to Theatre
Remind Codes - Text to 81010
1. Be Tolerant.
2. Do Your Best.
3. Follow All Directions.
4. No Food, Drinks, Gum or Candy.
5. Use Materials Wisely.
6. Leave It Cleaner Than You Found It.
7. If Its Not Yours, Don't Touch It.
1. Documented warning.
2. Lunch Detention, and call home.
3. Parent contact, office referral, and after school detention (assigned by the office.)
4. Office referral - elevated consequences.