MASTER OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE PROGRAM
In Partnership with Society for Emergency Medicine India (SEMI)
Thank you for your interest in the KIMS AL SHIFA Master of Emergency Medicine (MEM) programme. KIMS Al Shifa Healthcare Pvt Ltd, with support from Society of Emergency Medicine (SEMI) as well as Upstate University, Level 1 trauma centre, hosts a three year emergency medicine residency programme. Course Certificate will be issued to successful candidates by SEMI as well as A KIMS AL Shifa Healthcare Pvt Ltd. All applicants must possess a MBBS from an accredited university with MCI Registration at the time of enrolment.
Tuition for the programme for Indian citizens is 4 Lakhs per year (12 Lakhs for three years) and for non-Indian citizens is US $12,000 per year (US $36,000 for three years). Food and accommodation expenses to be borne by the resident. Attractive Stipend will be provided.
The last date for submission of applications will be 20th January, 2017.
Course Highlights :
- Talks by faculty trained in Emergency Medicine
- Regular visits by the faculties of SEMI as well as Upstate university
- 20 bed ED with modern equipment including cardiac monitors, defibrillators, ultrasound machine, X-Ray, etc…
- Procedures and skills training
- CMEs, seminars and journal club meetings
- For more information about the programme please contact Dr. Abeer A. at +919947660011 between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm from Mon to Sat.
- Application form
- Personal Statement (Please explain in an A4 sheet [own handwriting] your interest in emergency medicine. Why are you interested in joining this programme and how do you plan to use this training experience after graduation. What are your career plans?)
- Copy of MBBS Certificate with marklist
- Copy of Proof of Registration with MCI / State medical council
- Curriculum vitae with any additional certificates
Instructions to the International candidates:-
- It is mandatory to have registration with Medical Council of India to practice in India
- Once the candidate is selected after the screening test and interview, KIMS Al Shifa Healthcare Pvt Ltd will provide the acceptance letter for admission which is required for registration with MCI.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to make sure that the registration process is completed prior to commencement of the residency program.
- The candidates can send the application via email also - email@example.com
Accommodation & Stipend
- Additional expenses for room, food, travel, etc... Shall be borne by the resident.
- Attractive Stipend will be provided.
How to apply:
Please download the application from our site and send the completed applications to the following address along with supporting documents and DD for a sum of Rs 2000/- in favour of KIMS Al Shifa Healthcare Pvt Ltd payable at Perinthalmanna:-
GENERAL MANAGER & ACADEMIC COORDINATOR,
KIMS AL SHIFA HEALTHCARE PVT LTD,
PB NO - 26, OOTTY ROAD,
DIST-MALAPPURAM, KERALA-679 322
Click to download
Application for MEM : FORMS
Instruction to Candidate: Downloads
Personal Statement: Downloads