The ONLY way to LEARN mathematics is to DO mathematics
Welcome to Intermediate II
7th Grade Accelerated Math
We are going to be exploring many topics this year including:
The Number System, Expressions & Equations, Functions, Geometry, Probability & Statistics.
With the implementation of the Common Core State Standards, we will be focusing on the following
8 Mathematical Practices:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
For a detailed description of each standard, please visit THIS WEBSITE
Before School: After School:
By appointment only Tuesday - Thursday
Contact Info: (801)610-8777
Address: 1427 Mid Valley Rd. Eagle Mountain, Utah 84005