Mrs. Humpfer's 1st Grade
- Welcome to 1st Grade! My name is Tammy Humpfer
- I have lived in the Alburnett area all my life. I graduated from Alburnett in 1985.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart, Kevin. We have two children, Haley and Bryce, and a son-in-law, Steven.
- We also have two dogs, Bailey, a black lab, and Bella, a yorkie.
- I graduated from Mt. Mercy College in 1989.
- I have taught preschool, 1st grade, and 3rd grade. I have also been a director and assistant director of two different preschools.
2017-2018 Classroom Schedules: **** 2 pages**** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SCROLL TO THE NEXT PAGE!!!!!
I love teaching at Alburnett. I love the family and community that surrounds our students. Their learning environment contains compassion, encouragement, passion, and trust. My room is full of movement, hands-on learning, laughter, and enjoyment in learning. I believe that your child's classroom is your classroom.