Mrs. Watts' Classroom
- This will be my 6th year of teaching 2nd grade at Alburnett.
- I graduated from Mount Mercy University in 2011 with a degree in Elementary Education and endorsements in Language Arts and Reading. I also played volleyball at Mount Mercy all four years, Go Mustangs!
- I love to spend time with my family! My husband Spencer and I have two children, Kainen (3) and Kooper (1) and a fur baby Golden Retriever named Kiya. I am also the oldest of three girls in my family. My sister Ashley lives with her family near Chicago and my sister Camryn lives at home and is a senior in high school. We are from New London, a small town in southeast Iowa.
- When I'm not at school, I enjoy being with my family most. Our favorite thing to do is watch or attend sporting events, whether that be here at Alburnett (Go Pirates!), back in our hometown (Go Tigers!), or catching a game on TV. (Go Hawks & Go Pack Go!)
- The sense of community and family is my favorite thing about being a part of Alburnett. I am so proud to teach here and to raise my family here! I truly feel that kids are our passion and I love to watch them learn and grow each year!