The 2018-2019 school year is full swing! Thank you students, staff, and families for a great start.
New Bus – Thank You
We are thankful for the support our community has shown us with the approval of additional Physical Plant & Equipment Levy (PPEL). We are pleased to be in the final stages of putting the additional funding to work on a new school bus and support vehicle just as promised when we asked for your approval last year. We expect to have a new bus here in early November.
Just a reminder of all the ways we hope to stay in touch with our community.
· Newsletter – Mailed monthly to every household in the district and to families who open enroll children to Alburnett. If you are aware of any individuals that are not receiving this mailing, please encourage them to let us know.
· Automated Phone Calls/Texts –Time sensitive announcements, especially those related to weather, will be delivered by mass phone messages and text messages.
· Email – Informational items will be delivered by email. Your email address is not an automatic upload for this service. To be added to the email list, use tinyurl.com/AlbEmail to submit an address.
· App – Alburnett CSD has a smartphone app! Informational items are often pushed out to users through this app. You can search the app stores for “Alburnett” to download.
· Website – Informational items are added to the Recent News portion of the district website (alburnettcsd.org). Calendars for district activities, lunch menus, activities, facility use, and fundraisers are available under the Calendar tab.
· Facebook – Alburnett Community Schools
· Twitter – @AlburnettCSD
Purple on Purpose!