Aka Aka School currently has students from Aka Aka, Waiuku, Pukekohe and surrounding areas. We do not have an enrolment zone and welcome all students to our school.
A bus service is available to and from Waiuku township and transport from Pukekohe may be possible on request.
Aka Aka School goes from Year 1 right through to Year 8 giving your child a complete primary school experience.
Information needed when enroling your child:
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport as proof of age
- a copy of their immunisation certificate (this is in the back of your Well Child book or ask your family doctor for a copy)
- medical information including your doctor’s contact details
- any legal documents, for example custody or access agreements the school should know about
- if you child has been enroled in early childhood education, their National Student Number (NSN), and ECE leaver’s record
- contact details – your family phone numbers and address and someone the school can call in an emergency if they can’t get hold of you.
Enrolment forms are available at the school office.