Agile Governance Research Lab
Welcome to the Agile Governance Research Lab.
For the first contact follows some information.
About our Lab
Our purpose: We are working to deepen inquiry on how teams can develop dynamic capabilities related to agile/lean approaches and governance skills to respond to change faster than the rate of changes in their environments.
Which are the phenomena we are interested in? We are interested in socio-technical phenomena in which people play a role as change agents in organizations, in contexts where technology is a key element.
We are developing and sharing knowledge, and experience on the following topics:
- Agile Governance
- Agile Enterprise: Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Industry 4.0
- Game Based Learning: Serious Games, Active Learning, Game Theory, Fun Theory, Gamification
- Information Systems
- Global Software Engineering
- Prof. Alexandre José Henrique de Oliveira Luna, Ph.D. - email@example.com | Academic DCA/CCSA-UFPE | Lab's Head | Resumée
- Prof. Marcelo Luiz Monteiro Marinho, Ph.D. | Academic DC-UFRPE | Lab's Deputy Head | Resumée
- Prof. Jairo Simião Dornelas, Ph.D. | Academic DCA/CCSA-UFPE | Resumée
- Prof. Sérgio Lucena, Ph.D. | Academic DEQ/CTG-UFPE| Resumée
Where are we located
Department of Management Sciences - DCA | http://www.ufpe.br/dca
Center for Applied Social Sciences - CCSA
Federal University of Pernambuco - UFPE, Recife, Brazil.
Departamento de Ciências Administrativas - CCSA/UFPE. Sala D-23.
Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil.
ZIP Code: 50.740-580
See: Our Resources's page.