At Westerings, we cater for the needs of parents that have a requirement to send their child to school slightly earlier than normal, giving them additional time to get to work. We offer a 'Breakfast Club' for pupils to attend before school. For a small cost, your child will be looked after, provided with breakfast and drinks and will have time for adult-led activities such as arts, crafts, ICT and games. The club runs from 7:30am to 8:40am (the start of school).
For more information, ask for Mrs. Fance at the Academy office.
After School Provision
Night Owls - our after school provision for working parents.
The club runs from hometime to 6:00pm every day and is open to all Westerings pupils.
- Open to children who attend Westerings.
- Every Monday – Friday inclusive, 3.30pm - 6.00pm
- Activities available include art/craft, cooking/food preparation, music/dancing, construction toys, table top and hall games, outdoor activities and games, use of ICT equipment.
- Hot meal and drinks included
- Child care vouchers can be accepted towards payment
- Costs per child per session very competitive when compared to local schools
- Organised and managed by Westerings’ staff.
Sessions will need to be booked and paid for in advance. Collection of children is via the Sunny Road pedestrian entrance.