At Westerings, we cater for the needs of parents that have a requirement to send their child to school slightly earlier than normal, giving them additional time to get to work. We offer a 'Breakfast Club' for pupils to attend before school. For a small cost, £3.00, your child will be looked after, provided with breakfast and drinks and will have time for adult-led activities such as arts, crafts, ICT and games. The club runs from 7:30am to 8:40am (the start of school).
For more information, ask for Mrs. Eaton at the Academy office.
NEW FOR 2018!
Night Owls - our exciting new after school provision for working parents. The club runs from 3:30pm - 6:00pm every day and is open to all Westerings pupils.
- Open to children who attend Westerings.
- Every Monday – Friday inclusive, 3.30pm - 6.00pm
- Activities available include art/craft, cooking/food preparation, music/dancing, construction toys, table top and hall games, outdoor activities and games, use of ICT equipment.
- Hot meal and drinks included
- Child care vouchers can be accepted towards payment
- From just £4 per child per session!
- Organised and managed by Westerings’ staff.
Sessions will need to be booked and paid for in advance. Please visit www.westerings.org and click the link to 'Night Owls' on the homepage. There will be limited spaces due to adult:pupil ratios but a whole half-term can be booked in advance. Further information available from the main office. Additional details can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.