Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
The college has changed to a new communications provider to replace the existing system ParentMail. All our future messages will be sent via the new provider Schoolcomms, a school communication system. This will enable you to receive all your communications from school quickly and reliably.
- See letters in your inbox like any other email
- Get a short text message or app message if we need to contact you urgently
- Still get paper letters if you don’t have email
- Not need to rely on your child for delivery
- Be able to reply by email, text or app message
- Send more letters and information
- Contact you urgently when necessary
The app will allow you to:
- View your children(s) timetable & teachers
- View attendance data and report and respond to any absences
- View Achievement and Behaviour Points
- Update contact information and medical conditions
- See all available after College clubs
Improve your communication links with School Gateway
The school will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for the Priority contact(s) in our school database. If you are not certain that we have your correct details, please contact the school. The app is FREE to download and use.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes
- Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your smartphone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple(Apple) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android)
- Install the app and if you are asked then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”
- When you launch School Gateway for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and the app will be activated for you.
As soon as you’ve got the system set-up, all of the text messages we send you will appear in the app; you’ll receive notifications/alerts as normal.
If you would like to find out more click here for support
Schoolcomms is registered with the data protection act. All information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Your details will only be used for the purpose of school business. You will not receive any SPAM or marketing material.
If you have any questions please contact Miss A Deamer on 01255 672116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org