Parent Zone is devoted to providing expert information to families and schools. Parent Zone find, curate and check the best available information on all of the issues that are caused or amplified by the internet.
The Parent Zone mission:
To improve outcomes for children in a digital world.
- Children will be safer online.
- Children will be resilient enough to cope with the challenges of the online world.
- Children will be educated for a digital future.
To work with the people and organisations that can deliver those outcomes:
Child Exploitation and Online Protection command. In CEOP you will find people and partners from a whole range of organisations - including the NSPCC - all working together to help protect young people wherever they may be.
- If you're worried about online abuse or the way someone has been communicating online, let CEOP know.
- One of our experienced Child Protection Advisors will be there to make sure you get the help that you need.
- Online abuse affects many children and young people every day, CEOP has helped thousands of people in need of support.
Has something happened online that has made you feel worried or unsafe?
Make a report to one of CEOP's Child Protection Advisors.