Under the Equality Act 2010 public bodies must publish an equality objective or objectives. We have highlighted five key areas where we can tackle inequality for our pupils and students.
Our equality objectives are:
- To close the attainment gap between boys and girls in English, Mathematics and Science at all key stages.
- To close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
- To close the gap in performance between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged groups
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experiences both in and beyond the curriculum.
- To prevent and respond to all hate incidents and prejudice-based bullying.