My Child has Difficulties with Speech Language and Social Communication
This can include:
• Understanding language.
• Using language.
• Understanding how to communicate socially with other people.
• Conditions include: Specific Language Disorder, ASD/ASC (Autism), Asperger Syndrome, speech sound disorders/delay.
• Stammering – advice given to families about how to access support from outside agencies.
• Please see separate section of the website for EAL (English as an Additional Language) services in the school.
What can Noel Park offer?
All students at Noel Park can access
• Quality First teaching with appropriate differentiation (including best SEND practice).
• Visual aids to support key vocabulary, concepts and themes.
• Whole-school Intervention Programmes
• Access to homework support clubs
• Accelerated Reader Programme
• Access to assessment for identification of significant needs.