My Child has Difficulties with Social and Emotional Needs
This section includes all those children who experience short but significant periods of high anxiety, stress, distress or anger that affect their education.
It also includes children who have a range of longer-term recognised mental health conditions.
For both groups, issues can include:
• Forming and maintaining relationships
• Attitudes to attainment
• Life outside school
What can Noel Park offer?
All students at Noel Park can access
• Quality First teaching with appropriate differentiation (including best SEND practice)
• Whole-school Intervention Programmes.
• Access to homework support clubs
• Accelerated Reader Programme.
• Access to assessment for identification of significant needs.
• Whole school policy for behaviour management with graduated response.
• Anti-bullying policy.