My Child has Difficulties with Sensory / Physical Needs
This section covers students who have difficulties with:
• Gross motor co-ordination
• Fine motor co-ordination
• Self-organisation for daily living
• It includes conditions such as cerebral palsy, physical injury, dyspraxia
NB Please see speech, language and social communication section for sensory issues relating to ASD/Asperger Syndrome
What does Noel Park offer?
All students at Noel Park can access
• Quality First teaching with appropriate differentiation (including best SEN practice)
• Visual aids to support key vocabulary, concepts and themes.
• Amplification of sound for aid users.
• Whole-school Intervention Programmes.
• Access to homework support clubs
• Accelerated Reader Programme
• Access to assessment for identification of significant needs.
• Dedicated and caring staff who value all students regardless of ability.