As part of the Home School agreement, parents have a responsibility to both students and the academy. Parents/Carers will:
- Make sure my/our child attends regularly and is punctual
- Let the Academy know if my child will be absent by phoning 0208 443 8500 or writing a note
- Make sure my/our child wars the correct uniform and has the correct equipment for learning
- Inform the Academy of anything that may affect my/our child's work or behaviour
- Attend meetings about my/our child's progress and/or behaviour
- Inform the Academy of any changes to my/our contact details
- Support the Academy's homework policy
- Let my/our child know the importance of behaving in a responsible and positive way
To see the Home School Agreement, please click here.
Tea, Talk & Tour
Mr Laing is running a twice-monthly Tea, Talk and Tour event between 9.00am and 10.00am for parents of primary school children.
Tea and a short presentation by Mr Laing will be followed by a tour of the school during the working day. It is a great way to see NTA at work and ask Mr Laing those questions that are important for your child.
Please note that these tours are for parents and carers only. We will run sessions in September for your child to attend with you and will advise you and primary schools of those dates.
You can book your tour at email@example.com.
Listening to Parents
We care very much about parent views and your support is vital. We take parent views very seriously and listen to what you're telling us. Nightingale Academy is committed to being a centre of outstanding learning, therefore it is very important to us that we listen, reflect and develop so that we can provide a good and outstanding learning experience for all in our learning community.
If you would like to talk to us further, please contact us and make an appointment. If you are interested in becoming a parent governor, please also get in touch. Your views and support are very important and most welcome. If you have any complaints, please see our procedure here.
Parent View is designed by Ofsted to give you, the Parent, an opportunity to give your opinion on 12 aspects of Nightingale Academy.
Step 1: Click on the link above or go to www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
Step 2: Register your details
Step 3: Search Nightingale Academy
Step 4: Complete the 12 questions