Ethos, Aims and Values
Our Core Principles
- We are a caring and accepting community where everyone's voice is valued.
- We see potential in all our pupils and offer them a fresh start.
- The pupil's learning and emotional needs are at the centre of every decision we make.
- We give pupils time and space to gain an understanding of their own identity; we strive to nurture, educate and empower them through to adulthood.
- We work in the academy with humour, justice, compassion and forgiveness; we understand that all members can make mistakes and that we learn from one another.