- Child Exploitation and Online Protection command
- Online safety tips for parents of 11-13 year olds and 14+ year olds
- Keeping Children Safe Online.
- More e-safety leaflets and resources at internetmatters.org
- Advice for families on Cyberbullying - On line bullying Cyber-bullying is bullying that takes place using technology. Whether on social media sites, through a mobile phone, or gaming sites, the effects can be devastating for the young person involved. There are ways to help prevent a child from being cyber-bullied and to help them cope and stop the bullying if it does happen.