If you're looking for revision ideas, support, websites or general resources for revision, this page is designed to point you in the right direction as you build up to those all important exams. Click on the images to find out more.
6 Top Tips for Successful Revision
1. Start revising early and make a revision timetable
2. Take short breaks every hour
3. Get yourself drinks and snacks (so you don't take breaks every 5 minutes)
4. Sit at a proper desk with good lighting
5. Create resources that you can use again nearer to the exam like diagrams and mind maps
6. Practise model exam answers