We are very committed to raising aspirations of the students and preparing them for the future wherever their educational journey will take them when they leave us. We understand that we need to work with parents to achieve this.
We know we don’t always get things right, this is when our Parent and Community Advisory Board along with our Governing Body will hold us to account. We have a successful Parent and Community Advisory Board who support and challenge us to reach our aims. We do listen and in recent months the impact of the council has focused change on:
- Changes to the main entrance and reception
- Identifying which department has given the reward stickers
- Removal of appointments at Parents' Evenings
- Prior notice to PPEs
- Paper copies of revision materials for PPEs
- Revision support evening on how to help your child revise
- Pre recorded message on the telephone system has been reduced
- Homework not to be given when revision packs are issued for PPEs
If you would like to become part of the Parent & Community Advisory Board please contact Miss C Walker on 01482 879967 or email email@example.com
Wednesday 11th December 2019 PCAB Meeting
Wednesday 5th February 2020 PCAB Meeting
Wednesday 13th May 2020 PCAB Meeting
Parent Consultation Evenings
There will be different parents' evenings depending on your child’s year group. These evening will start at 4:00pm and finish at 7:00pm unless otherwise stated.
You do not need to make an appointment to see your child’s teachers as we will operate a queuing system. Further details regarding parents' evenings will be sent out nearer the date.
Year 7: Wednesday 18th March 2020
Year 8: Wednesday 15th January 2020
Year 9: Wednesday 12th February 2020
Year 10: Wednesday 4th December 2019
Year 11: Wednesday 29th January 2020; Wednesday 22nd April 2020