Year 9 (KS3)
Year 9 Year Leader: Mr D. Eustace
Year 9 Year Leader: Mr M Pitts
9P - Ms L Cuddihee
9Q - Ms P Parmar
9R - Ms Y Scott & Ms S Jeffs (Friday)
9X - Ms R Clements-Gander
9Y - Mr P Moloi
The uniform remains the same but I wanted to remind you of some of the details:
- Students should have a bag that is suitable for carrying school books and all of their appropriate equipment
- Shoes should be plain black leather or leather-like material. Trainers, canvas shoes, pumps (gym shoes) and boots are not acceptable
- Trousers should be plain black and smart;leggings, skin tight trousers and jeans or jean-style trousers are not acceptable
- Skirts should be of a reasonable length, just above the knee or longer.
- The blazer, jumper and tie are regulation Kingsley Academy items which are on sale
- At ‘School Bells’ (Bell Road, Hounslow), along with the required PE kit.
- Our students continue to represent the academy around Hounslow and therefore dark coats (black or navy only) should be worn when the weather gets cooler. Other colour coats and hoodies are not acceptable. We have written to you several times already this year to say this, and are following the line of other local schools who have also adopted this policy of smart outdoor wear.
Please visit School Uniform & Equipment for Learning for more information.
- Reminder that students must be on site at 8.25am, ready to arrive at their form room for 8.30am
- Any time after this is considered as late and students must sign in
- All late students will receive a 30 minute lunch time detention on the same day
- Failure to attend will result in a 1 hour Year Leader detention on a Friday after school
Year 9 Student Executive Committee:
Daphne Hemming and Yuvraj Singh
Year 9 Student Parliament:
Henry Arthur Pearce
Zainab Hussein Shah