School uniform and equipment
We are very proud of the standards of the school uniform at Greenwood Academy. In order to maintain this please follow the guidance below on purchasing uniform
You can purchase Greenwood Academy uniform items from the online shop found here.
- Clear nail varnish only – nails kept to a sensible length
- No false eyelashes or fake nails
- Subtle makeup which is discreet
- One pair of one small set of studs in each ear is permitted (smaller than the lobe and no hoops) and a maximum of one ring on each hand.
- Hair should be appropriate to a professional place of work, i.e. no unusual styles or colours, shavings or patterns. Hair must be of a natural colour. A student may be asked to tie hair back for health and safety reasons. Hair bands should be plain black; no other hair ornament is necessary.
“Plain, formal black leather shoes must be worn by all students.
No trainers (shoes with sports logos or decoration), boots or excessive high heels.”
For guidance see below:
- Girls - low heel; formal; black only; no boots; no sports logos (plain)
- Boys - durable; formal; laced or slip-on; black only; no sports logos (plain)
No canvas shoes or Dr. Martens boots permitted
Sports Logo's NOT permitted - Nike, Adidas, Puma, Converse, Lacoste, Vans, Reebok
Attending school with the correct equipment is vital in ensuring that pupils can participate fully in lessons. Please consider the list below as essential and as a minimum