To contact Beverley Perrin please use the following details:
By Post: Beverley Perrin c/o Greenwood Academy, Farnborough Road, Birmingham, B35 7NL.
Telephone: 0121 464 6101
What is the Governing Body’s Role?
The Governing Body of our school plays a key role in:
- Setting targets for raising standards of educational achievement.
- Monitoring progress towards meeting these targets.
- Finding the right balance between supporting and challenging the performance of the head teacher and therefore the performance of his/her staff and the school as a whole.
- Deciding policy and future development plans
- Upholding good governance and working towards the success of the School