All external and internal examinations are organised by: the Examinations Officer, Mrs J Hull, Examinations Assistant and Mr R Bard Senior Assistant Vice-Principal. We are currently located in C106. If you would like to contact the Exams Office you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a team of 50 Invigilators whose key role is to uphold the integrity of the examinations. All invigilators are fully trained and experienced in the running of external and internal examinations.
Arrangements for Year 11 during the examination period
- If students have an exam in the afternoon then they are allowed to stay at home to revise in the morning. Should you choose to do this, please remember to let us know through the absence line by no later 9.00am each day.
- If students with an afternoon exam wish to come into school to revise then they can, but they must report to the Library, DG05 (silent study only) or attend continuation lessons.
- When students have a morning exam then they are expected to stay in school during the afternoon to attend continuation lessons, if they have them.
- Continuation lessons will run until all examinations in the subject are completed.
- Students need to sign in and sign out when they enter and leave the academy.
- Students are not required to attend morning registration or core PE lessons as of the 13 May.
- In terms of after school revision sessions please ask your teacher which after school revision sessions will continue to run during this period.
- Leavers Assembly, sign out day, and shirt signing will take place on the 18 June following the completion of all examinations.