The emotional and physical health and well being of all members of Greensward Academy are fundamental within the ethos of the school where learning can flourish, enabling pupils to become independent responsible citizens. We believe that pupils who are mentally healthy will be able to:
- Develop psychologically, emotionally, creatively, intellectually and spiritually
- Become aware of others and empathise with them
- Sustain personal relationships
- Develop a sense of right and wrong
- Face challenges, resolve issues and setbacks and learn from them
- Develop resilience, resourcefulness and capacity to work collaboratively
We are always here to help and support our students, parents and staff when they are struggling. We can often provide direct support or in the event where more in-depth support is required we can signpost or refer in the right direction.