Follow the steps below to log into your documents, Intranet, email and academy software applications.
- Click here to go to the download page.
- Enter your normal Greensward username and password in the box ensuring greensward\ is present before the your username.
- On successful login you will be presented with a page similar to the one below. This contains the remote login link.
- On clicking the link you will have the option to Open, Run or Save the link depending on your computer settings and the browser you use to view the site.
- When the link is run or open or used at a later date after being saved, you will need to login with your academy account details again using the same methods as before ensuring that greensward\ is present before the username as below.
- Once this has been completed you will be logged into remote access and will be able to reach all your academy based documents, local resources and a selection of academy software.