Welcome to Four Dwellings Academy!
Since converting to an AET academy in March 2013, Four Dwellings Academy has gone from strength to strength. Pupils thrive in our calm and purposeful environment accessing a broad range of subjects and extra-curricular activities.
High aspirations for all pupils have contributed to us securing great pupil progress for the past 3 years. In 2018 we achieved a progress score of +0.27. Furthermore, attendance of pupils continues to be above national average, demonstrating that pupils are happy and settled at school.
Our vision for all of our pupils is to Be Remarkable and we embrace our values to:
· Be unusually brave
· Discover what’s possible
· Push the limits
· Be big hearted
An Ofsted inspection in May 2017 confirmed the academy to be Good in all areas!
Quotes from the Ofsted report:
· The school is a highly inclusive and united community where all are welcome. Leaders at all levels, teachers and support staff have high aspirations for pupils.
· High quality leadership, consistently good teaching and effective pastoral systems support pupils well.
· Pupils’ attendance has been above national average for several years and continues to rise.
· Pupil’s conduct is sensible and mature. They are welcoming to visitors and treat the school environment with respect.
· Pupils’ safety is the school’s main priority. Pupils are safe and feel safe.
Staff and pupils are incredibly proud to be part of Four Dwellings Academy. If you would like to join our small, aspirational and caring community please contact Jade Burton on 0121 566 6658.
I would encourage all prospective parents and carers to visit our academy whilst we are at work.