Remarkable Rewards Strategy
Firth Park Academy has developed a reward system which is underpinned by the key drivers on which we build our Academy. We encourage all students to find their remarkable. The reward system allows the opportunity for all students to be recognised for their contribution and effort within lessons and across the Academy.
We empower students to push their limits; be big-hearted; discover what's possible and be unusually brave in all they achieve in their journey at Firth Park Academy.
Our inclusive rewards strategy is an effective way in which we celebrate student achievement and positive student behaviour. The use of rewards within the classroom are a form of extrinsic motivation for students, encouraging them to participate cooperatively in academic and social learning experiences .
We recognise that these rewards systems should be consistent and fair, providing students with motivation and encouragement and ensuring that we implement an envolving reward system that is based on upholding the ethos and values of Firth Park Academy.
Stamps in planners are awarded consistently to all pupils in the classroom and around the Academy.
- Termly awards ceremonies
- Annual awards ceremonies
- Sports Presentation Ceremony
- Accelerated Reader Ceremonies
- Trips for meeting attendance, punctuality and ATL criteria
- Termly rewards treats
Gold Lead Learner badges are awarded to students every half term if they meet or exceed the following criteria: 98% or above attendance and punctuality with 75% outstanding ATL grades and 25% good on termly Progress Reports
Silver Lead Learner badges are awarded to students every half term if they meet or exceed the following criteria: 96-97.9% attendance and punctuality with 100% good ATL grades on termly Progress Reports
Extra Curricular Club Rewards
All pupils who participate in extra curricular clubs are awarded Children's University credits (CU)
Pupils are awarded a sports badge for attending a sports club every half term
Our Positive Discipline Model promotes competition, and positivity in the classroom and around the Academy
- Daily attendance and punctuality stamps in Planners
- 100% attendance prize for all students every week
- 100% attendance voucher draw in Assembly every week
- 100% Form attendance - all students are rewarded with a breakfast of hot chocolate and a cookie or muffin
- 100% Gold Star badge awarded for 100% attendance and punctuality every half term
- 100% Gold badge awarded for annual 100% attendance and punctuality
- 100 stamps are awarded to all pupils who achieve 100% attendance and 100% punctuality every week