In this section parents can access the information they need to know regarding their child's education at Bexleyheath Academy.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact either the Academy's reception team or our information email address: email@example.com
We always welcome feedback and your suggestions.
What should I do if my child is absent?
Either: Phone the student absence line on 020 8298 2879
Or: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are parents' responsibilities?
It is the responsibility of the parents to:
• Ensure that your children attend the Academy every day
• Ensure your child wears full Academy uniform everyday
• Ensure your child has the appropriate equipment needed for the day
• Read and check the student planner each week
• Provide a suitable quiet place for their child to complete their homework
• Be supportive of the Academy, its values, events and activities
• Attend subject teacher and academic tutoring evenings to support your child
If there is anything else in which we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.