When words fail, music speaks
Music Long Term Plan for 2018 -2019
Music Mark’s members recognise that music has a value in and of itself. The pursuit of learning to sing/play an instrument, learning to compose, learning to listen critically and the myriad of other musical skills are valuable in their own right. This is then demonstrated by:
- music enabling increased behaviours for learning
- music boosting children and young people’s social development
- music fostering team work
- music building life skills
- music encouraging creativity and critical engagement
- music being fun and for everyone
Private Drumming Lessons
We now have drumming lessons available at school. These lessons last for 20 mins and a maximum of 6 children per group.
Payments for the lessons are completed on a half termly basis. All payments are completed through the secure site on DCP drums website: https://www.dcpdrums.co.uk/
If you would like anymore information please contact DCP drumming on:
07714 021252 or email@example.com
We have been awarded our Bronze award for our commitment to music in the curriculum. Well done to all involved!