HOW TO APPLY
"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today."
- Malcolm X
The following Online Application Form is for External Candidates only. All internal applications are submitted via tutors. If you require an internal application, please see the Sixth Form Team in the LRC in the first instance.
Please note, to complete the online application process you will be required to submit the following items with this application form;
- Photographic ID (Passport or Driving License)
- 1 Reference from your previous/current school (Headteacher or Head of Year)
- Copy of current estimated examination grades (please download and edit 'Predicted Grades' form below)
- Copy of any previous examination results where applicable
How to Apply
Click either the button links below or the forms directly to open the external application and apply.
SIXTH FORM ADMISSIONS POLICY
Student admissions into Sixth form will be based on the following:
- Student’s attainment and whether they have met the entry requirements for the courses they wish to study.
- When considering a place at Aylward Sixth form, external students will need to provide at least one reference and this must be from their previous school.
- External students will also need to attend an interview.
In case of being oversubscribed the academy admissions policy for over subscription will apply. Please refer to the Academy’s admission policy for this.