12 November 2018
- Asia Diabetes Foundation Limited ("ADF") invites the proposal of Health-related Mobile Application And Systems Design and Development through an open tender exercise.
- Interested parties can deliver the “Tender Document Request Form”, filled in with information, to the designated email address ( email@example.com ).
- The “Tender Document Request Form” is downloadable at [ http://goo.gl/brgK11 ].
- Later submission or form without filling in with sufficient information will not be accepted.
- Non-disclosure Agreement ("NDA") will be required to be firstly signed by the requester before being shared with any documents, includes the tender document.
- The tender document will be delivered to the primary contact person, and secondary contact person if provided, via email. Please make sure the email address(es) is/are valid.
- ADF does not necessarily accept any tender proposal and has the rights to discuss about tender terms and conditions with any tenderer.
- ADF will not be responsible to any cost incurred to the tenderer in the processing of tendering.
- The tender will be closed on 7 December 2018 (Friday) 05:00 pm (Hong Kong Time).
- If cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signal was hoisted during 09:00 am to 04:00 pm on the closing date of tender, the closing date will be scheduled to 04:00 pm of next working day.