Students NEW to Amador High School (including incoming 8th graders) must complete all of the following paperwork (each form can be downloaded and printed by selecting it from the list below):
In addition to the above paperwork the following information is required in order to register:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record and all shots completed. (DPT 5 doses, Tdap 1 dose, Polio 4 doses, MMR 2 doses, HepB 3 doses and Varicella 1 dose)
- Transfer or Check Out Grades from previous school (does not apply to incoming 8th graders)
- Transcript from previous school (does not apply to incoming 8th graders)
- Proof of residence (preferably a current utility bill or mortgage/rental agreement)
- Special Education students must have a current copy of their I.E.P. before an enrollment appointment can be set up.
- Intra or inter-district agreement (if applicable)
- Parent authorization if student is not residing with parent or legal guardian
Upon completion of all paperwork and after gathering all required documentation, please contact Amador High School to schedule a registration appointment.
To schedule a registration appointment during the school year please contact:
Amador High Registrar