The Ultimate Business Planning Workshop
Now taking Expressions of Interest for 1-2 July, 2019
Join Suzzanne Laidlaw, award-winning business coach and global leader in business planning, and make this your year to plan for success.
Have you got peace of mind about where your business is going?
If you want to get your team on the same page, and share a clear direction, or if you would like to show the bank or a financier where you are taking the business, this two day business planning workshop will give you a comprehensive & professional business plan.
During our 2-day business planning workshop, we support our clients to build their business plan from the ground up, encouraging them to assess their assumptions and proactively plan for success.
On completion of our workshop, you will have a professionally printed business plan with strategies to implement, and you and your team can go back into your own individual planning portal to update your plan at regular intervals to keep on track.
"Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail"
The importance of drafting a business plan is vital. Many business owners are under the impression that their passion and confidence will be enough to create a successful business.
Operating without a business plan proves to be more time-consuming as well as costly in the long run.
Have you decided that this year is the year for change in your business?
No matter what stage your business is at, I'd love to have a conversation to see if my Business Planning Workshop is suitable for you.
Call Suzzanne on (08) 9207 3069, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Complete our Online Form to Register Your Interest
By completing this workshop you will have an up-to-date business plan for success and walk away with -
- A clear statement of your business mission and vision
- A blueprint to keep your company on track
- Benchmarks to track your performance
- A clear analysis of your industry, including opportunities and threats
- An idea of your potential customers and their buying behaviours
- An assessment of your company’s strengths and weaknesses
- A description of your products and services
- A roadmap and timetable for achieving your goals and objectives
- An explanation of your marketing strategies
- An analysis of your revenues, costs, and projected profits
- A description of your business model, or how you plan to make money and stay in business
- An action plan that anticipates potential detours or hurdles you may encounter
What will you achieve?
Under guidance of a qualified business coach, you will build your own business plan within the 2 day workshop and identify the following key areas in your Business:
- Executive Summary & Business Overview
- Financial Plan
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Industry and Competitive Analysis
- Client Analysis
- Marketing, Sales & Operations Plan
- Strategies for Improvement
$4,495 + GST (10% discount if paid upfront) - This includes one or two seats in our workshop (as we understand that if you're sharing vital decisions with a key person within your business, they should participate alongside you). As with any growth, the key is your willingness to invest.
Suzzanne is an award-winning business coach and global leader in business planning, passionate about supporting people to achieve their dreams. With her expertise in business coaching and team engagement, Suzzanne mentors and holds others accountable to following through with their goals to reach their potential.
With over 25 years in key business management roles and as an elite athlete, Suzzanne knows what it takes to function at the top level and achieve extraordinary results.
Having experienced several life challenging moments, including saving her husband from a burning house fire and overcoming a life threatening disease at the age of 33, Suzzanne has faced & overcome adversity and understands how to surmount set-backs.
If you’re looking for business or personal growth, Suzzanne can help you make a dramatic difference to your performance and profitability and transform your business for greater success.