“When you learn, teach.
When you get, give.”
- Maya Angelou
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degrees: B.A. English, M.A.Ed, The College of New Jersey; M.A. Ed, Framingham State University
- Certifications: Certified in International Education
- Professional Experience:
- English Literature for EAL students - American Cooperative School
- Optimal Learning Center IA - American Cooperative School
- KG4 - American Cooperative School
- KG5 - American Cooperative School
- 2nd Grade - American Cooperative School
A.C.S. has been part of my life for many years. I graduated from this wonderful school, went off to college in New York and returned many years later to marry high school classmate. We have 3 children, all of whom attended and graduated from ACS.
My personal passions are exercising, reading, traveling, barbecuing and spending time with family and friends.
I have been teaching at A.C.S. for many years and feel so fortunate to do what I love most - spend my days with children. I believe that children learn best from experience. They learn by doing, using their senses, exploring their environment and experiencing through interaction with people, things, places and events. My role as a teacher is to provide experiences for every student to learn through active engagement surrounded by endless opportunities to integrate and apply what they learn. I want my students to love learning, to not be afraid to question, and to always know that they belong.
I love what I do.