“Do to others what you would have them do to you”
- Mt 7, 12
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Masters in Child and Adolescent Development, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela – España
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy and Kinesiology, Universidad Central
- Bachelor in Psychology, Universidad La Salle
- Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education EMI
- Update Course in Rehabilitation of Osteomyoarticular Pathologies. Universidad Mayor de San Andrés
- International Conference, Nuevos Retos en Psicología. Universidad la Sallista- Medellín, Colombia
- Art Therapy, directed by Ruth Hampe from the Catholic University of Applied Sciences, Freiburg - Germany. Universidad La Salle
- International Seminar on Child Neurology. Sociedad Boliviana de Neurología
- International Conference, Fisioterapia y Deportes. Universidad San Pablo CEU – Madrid, Colegio de Fisioterapia y Kinesiología de Bolivia.
- Introduction to Braile and Sign Language, Special Education. Universidad La Salle.
- National Eating Disorder Conference. Hospital de Salud Mental, San Juan de Dios.
Professional Training and Experience:
- Sports medicine. Patient evaluation and therapy administration.
- Geriatric physical therapist.
- Fitness instructor.
- Early Childhood, physical and occupational therapist.
- Facilitator BoliviaEduca, training high school graduates on prevention and consumption of alcohol.
- Internship at the mental health hospital, San Juan de Dios.
When I was little, my mother used to take me to her job, she worked as a teacher of children with disabilities, since that age I decided that I wanted to understand the human brain, emotions and how to improve the quality of these kids life. I am very happy to have chosen psychology, something that keeps me connected with people.
In the same way it happened in sports because since I was 5 years old I used to practice different activities, I had so many injuries during my adolescence, that I studied physiotherapy to know the biomechanics of the human body and apply it effectively to exercise. Both careers are just the best compliment to my work, knowing that the human being is body, heart and mind.
I enjoy the simple things in life.