“Every child is a different kind of flower and all together make this world a beautiful garden”
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master's in Education- Loyola University
- Bachelor's of Arts in Psychology - University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Montessori Education Training- Association Montessori Internationale
- Positive Psychology and Well-being- Yale
- Kindergarten Digital Learning
- Professional Training and Experience:
- Teacher, Manor Montessori School, Washington DC
- Kindergarten Teacher, Northwest Montessori School, Washington State
- Kindergarten Teacher, Cornerstone Montessori School, Colorado
- Kindergarten Teacher, ACS Calvert, Bolivia
I was born and raised in La Paz, Bolivia where I lived until I moved to the US. I lived and worked as a teacher in three different states, Maryland, Colorado and Washington State. Having had the experience of living in these states has given me many opportunities to grow in my personal and professional life.
I began my teaching career in 2009. I absolutely love my job and I believe strongly in the power of education. I aim to help children reach their full potential, be curious, love learning and to inspire them to love and respect nature. I moved back to La Paz three years ago and I am currently beginning my fourth year as a Kindergarten teacher. I feel so grateful to be part of the ACS community.
When I am not teaching, I enjoy gardening, exercising, reading and spending time with my family.