“Every child is a different kind of flower and all together make this world a beautiful garden”
PROFESSIONAL/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Masters in Education, Loyola University
- Bachelor of Arts: Major: Psychology, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Association Montessori Internationale: Montessori Education Training
- Balanced Literacy Workshop
- Sensory Workshop
- CPR Training
- Professional Training and Experience:
- Teacher Assistant, Manor Montessori School, Washington DC
- Kindergarten Teacher, Northwest Montessori School, Washington State
- Kindergaten Teacher, Cornerstone Montessori School, Colorado
- Kindergarten Teacher, ACS Calvert, Bolivia
I was born and raised in La Paz, Bolivia, where I lived until I moved to the US and settled in Maryland. Living in the United States, has provided me with opportunities to grow and develop, both in my personal and professional life.
I began my teaching career in 2009 and I have been a Kindergarten Teacher for 8 years. I love my job and I believe strongly in the power of education. My goal is to help children reach their full potential, be curious, love learning, and to inspire them to love and respect nature.
When I am not teaching, I enjoy exploring the outdoors, reading, and traveling.